First Post

By lamrou - February 04, 2015

Hello all and welcome to my blog. It's about time i started blogging considering I have been wanting to do this for many times. I did start it a couple times but took it down because I wasn't satisfied with my template but thank you to the wonderful ladies of Maiedae I have the perfect simple template that is what I was looking for.....I may change it eventually down the road since I am in need for change every now and then; we'll just see how this blog turns out in a couple of years.

If you haven't noticed already, my social media links are posted right underneath my picture on the left hand side for anyone who wants to know who is this girl and creep all my different accounts, I put it there for all of you guys. Who doesn't need to creep people every now and then and to learn something about them? :p

You'll notice my name on all my social media and the title of this blog is Lamrou, that is not my actual name, people who know me even think thats my name but nope its not. It's just my first and last name merged together because I don't really like putting my actual name on social media (you know these people tryina get all this information on you and will keep it till the end of time....as my friend would say Illuminati). I'm just a 21 year old female looking for a place to write about my adventures and dreams and talk about them till the end of time (my friends have heard all my stories). I am not going to do too much of an about me because there is a section for all that goodness.

Expect to see my food adventures of things I make & go out to eat, music I listen to & concerts I attend, DIY's that I attempt, and the adventures I get to around my city, Ottawa. So I hope you like what I got to offer and come by and visit every now and then to see what I'm up to and feel free to follow me on my social media accounts I post pretty frequently on them.

Some fun facts about me:


  • I love a good challenge and usually won't back down from one
  • I love learning new things and am always looking for a new skill to add my list of things I can do
  • I LOVE music and listen to almost every genre; Punk, Rock, Pop, Country, Indie, R&B, Alternative, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie Rock, Soundtracks and anything that sounds good to my ears

xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments