Getting Fit: Yoga

By lamrou - August 29, 2017

Next up on my fitness journey is yoga. The month of July & August was spent at BodiesbyPhil which was amazing & probably going to be a place I still go to once a week because I'm too obsessed to leave but, I still want to try other studios because Ottawa is filled with a bunch of great ones.

I happened to have also stumbled upon Elevate Yoga where they have a summer special which is $67 for TWO MONTHS of unlimited yoga which makes getting fit look even better. I was gonna pay more elsewhere for a month of unlimited, but this sounds like a waaaayy better deal PLUS they throw in towel service too; perfect for those hot, sweaty yoga classes. I just wanted to do one month of daily yoga but this deal is going to have me going for 2 months which is still gucci & I can put it on pause if I need to as well which is nice.




After those two months of being dedicated to being active, I will switch it up to a different studio (yoga, cycling, personal fitness, gym etc) & do reviews of the different ways you can work out in Ottawa. It shall be a fun adventure & when you're a new member to a studio you get to sign up at a cheaper price that includes unlimited access & maybe some extra perks to probably let you see how you like it before committing at the regular price. Each studio is priced & designed differently.

I look forward to starting on this yoga adventure & will update you at the end of month number one on how it was & which classes I enjoy more. I hope to be more flexible than I was before & understand what all the poses are & how they are done a.k.a. not be confused when they tell you to get into a certain pose (at Parliament Hill Yoga everyone around me was confused on the pose that was asked of us & just waited to get into the next one that we all knew ahaha).

Stay tuned for the tweets & instastories that will take place during that one month of commitment & stretching EVERY day for a month, actually like a few times a week, let's keep it real. So make sure you're following my Twitter & Instagram.







till next time

xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments