Spin Co

By lamrou - August 23, 2018

Another spin studio that I finished 2 weeks at & have no idea how I survived. Spin is a pretty wild ass cardio workout where you start getting hot & sweaty from the first song. I come prepared every class to take a shower after because there is no way I can see myself leaving there as sweaty as I am & missioning home. I also usually spend half the class like uugghhh I wish I was at home but then the instructors keep asking you what is your intention & yelling at you to keep going so I shut up & push through. then in the shower i'm happy I worked out & have sooo much energy I can take on the world which is prime time to get shit done aka the time to work on my blog with some post spin food. 



Spin Co was a studio I wanted to check out since it opened at the beginning of the year but just never got around to till now but I’m glad I eventually made it out. Spin is an amazing workout & the instructors are pretty great; I tried my best to check out as many different instructors as I could & got to go to these instructors classes:

Tues 5:30pm with Nicole Hilstob
Thurs 12:30pm with Jess Turanec  (twice)
Tues 6:30pm with Dara Rosove
Thurs 5:30pm with Jodie Martin THROWBACK THURSDAY RIDE
Sun 10:30am with Kristen Seaton & Lisa Bradley COUNTRY RIDE
Tues 5:30pm with Andrew Thompson

When I sign up to a new studio, I try to come in to sign up so I can say whatsup, check it out to see all the amenities they have & get a tour if possible. Nicole helped me sign up & she couldn’t have been friendlier & welcoming. You need a credit card to sign up so it’s easier to just sign up online; i ended up just creating my account & then just paid online with my visa debit card. I ended up signing up for the two weeks of unlimited spin which was $50 as most places & included spin shoes, sweatowel as well as a shower towel & they have all your washroom needs (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cotton swabs, tampons, spray deodorant, hair spray, dry shampoo, blow dryer, straightener).

It’s funny because I started writing this post before I finished my time at Spin Co & then end up going to another class & die even more & am wondering which teacher is the best & the one that has me dead af. I like that I got to try so many different spin teachers because they are all different & the vibe in the class is different too. All the instructors have different playlists & class styles so each class was giving it a song or two to see how the class would be but I can't lie I don't think there were classes that were easy or maybe it's because I've done spin before I knew what to expect & went harder. Nicole had a pretty hard class, Jess was hard & fun, Andrew was motivating so you didn't wanna stop, Kristen & Lisa were just full of energy just making you want to spin hard & enjoying the hard, Dara had me forget everything & just want to spin & Jodie had me in a zone & I think the music had a lot to do with it.

Out of all the classes I knew I had to go to the Throwback Thursday spin class at 5:30  because throwbacks are my jams & I realized if there is good music & the beat is popping the I do even better; I ended up doing 2 spins just so I could go throwback. in the throwback class I got the one two down which made it easier for me to try to do it in the classes I went to after that. Lose Yourself was the song that had me in the god damn zone as if I was in 8 mile on my way to a rap battle where I was staring straight & hitting that one two one two beat. Check out this studio & let me know what you guys think about it. I will be signing up to my next studio in the beginning of Sept & I can't wait because I've been eyeing them. Come back to my blog to find out where I go next. You can also find my post about the last spin studio I went to here.



happy sweating



xoxo 
lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments