Travel Essentials

By lamrou - March 13, 2017

2017 is going to be a year of adventures & travels to places I haven't been before. At least 5 new places is the goal before end of December Inshu'Allah. Travelling a lot is going to teach me one thing I really need to learn which is how to pack properly & the important things I need to have with me in a carry on & on my trip. I have pulled many weekend missions to Toronto & either over or under pack.

From the two flights & many road trips I've taken, I've realized that you want & need to have your essential items as close to you as possible. I can't tell you the countless times I had to pull over the car to grab something I need from the trunk when I should have just had it in my purse next to me. On flights, you want to minimize your must haves because you don't want to be carrying such a big bag. You also need to realize that you won't need all the things you think you do, that way you can be chilling the whole flight.

I have prepared a flat lay for what I will be having in my carry on for the trip I'll be taking in a few weeks. Not pictured is a sweater & scarf because I know you know how cold those planes are, hundreds of thousands of feet up in the air and the blankets aren't enough.




Portable chargers are an ABSOLUTE necessity for vacations & concerts because as well as you preserve your battery your phone will die & you know it will always happen when you need it the most a.k.a when the main singer is right in front of you singing to your face. I got my Mophie one from Future Shop when it was a thing but you can find it at the apple store. My model is an old one & doesn't exist anymore but they have thinner colourful ones. Get the one with 2 ports & 4 full battery refills so you & your friend can both fully charger your phones at the same time.




I have my Polaroid for any outing I go on because I need some more snaps to add to my scrapbook. I used to have a baby blue one but that stopped working one unfortunate day & then my lovely friends got me a new one as my graduation gift-- I think they knew how obsessed I was with it.



I got the cutest bathing suit from Garage & can I say, finding a swimsuit in stores before the hot season is here is the hardest thing to do because stores barely have some and when they do they might not be styles you like. I happened to be in Toronto & you know that if you search the same stores but in different cities they always happen to have different things. I was originally looking for a bikini but this one piece was looking too nice & it says #beachsquad on it.



I'm sure you guys are wondering where I'm planning to go with all these gear for hot weather but I guess y'all will have to wait for my post on it or check out my insta to see the sneak peaks I'll be posting on there.

till next time

xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments