Goodie Goodies

By Unknown - June 14, 2016

HEY GUYS,

I'm so excited because I got some goodies in the mall which was the last thing I was waiting for before I showed you the new stuff I got. So this is like a mini collection of things I've gathered. Some I've been looking for and some I got just cause and some were risk purchases that turned out good. In my mini new collection I have a pair of black flats, 3 liquid matte lip colours, a floppy hat, a makeup bag and a new eyeshadow.



I wasn't ready to go home one day so I decided to go wander in Chapters because I love that store and wanted to stumble upon something to buy ahaha. We'll best believe I saw many things I wanted that got added to my wish list and walked away with two things. I found a cute little makeup bag because mines needed updating if I was serious about updating my makeup bag and I got a REAL bookmark because I was sick of using random pieces of paper to keep my page.



I am obsessed with blue and I saw many other ones with better quotes but they were pink and too girly so I just went for this one. It says "Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen" which is a good reminder to see everytime I open up this bag. This bookmark is designed to look like a boarding pass which I loved about it. I am a wanderluster for life and love anything related to traveling plus those are the two cities I would love to live in; working on moving to Toronto and then might try Vancouver after that.

I have been DYING for a navy blue floppy hat; my friend has a black one that I borrow all the time but I wanted one of my own and I wanted navy blue because I can wear it with this one jumpsuit I bought a year ago and STILL haven't worn ugh. However, Top Shop blessed my life and had this one there, I seen it multiple times at many different Top Shops but wasn't ready to buy it and plus it was $52 and I knew I could get a better deal. Fast forward to like a few weeks ago when I was just window shopping and I found that same $52 hat for $13 and best believe I snatched it as quick as I could, it was meant to be.



These things I have been waiting two weeks for; the Stila one I got the same time I got my hat but the Colour Pop had me waiting a minute. The Stila colour is called Ricco and liquid matte is the best thing I have ever discovered, no mess colours on your lips that dry and stay there all day. The Colour Pop colours are More Better & Stingraye, they were very iffy colours for me but I took a risk and bought them because I needed some new colours in my new makeup bag. I tried them on and I love them and I'm ready for my next purchase from them. I also got a free eyeshadow from them called Birthday Boy because it was their two year birthday. It's a pretty neutral colour that works on about everyone so it might get me wearing eye shadow again.




Last but not least is these flats that everyone needs in their life, basic everyday black flats. I got them today because I have so many places that I need to be dressed professionally or business casual and black flats just fits well with that dress code compared to my red Vans or white Adidas. It's just a simple cheap pair I picked up from H&M that won't be giving me blisters.


I lied that wasn't the last thing. I also got white Adidas Superstars from the Adidas store when I was in Toronto about 3 weeks ago and been wearing them. They are my new favs but I am not tryina ruin them quite yet so I need to stock up on more shoes so I don't out wear my Adidas.


xoxo

lamrou 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments