Update: Break till 2016

By lamrou - October 04, 2015

Heyy Roos (I decided to give y'all a name because I needed something to address my readers as & my blog is called Lamrou's Life so rou = rous),

Yeah anyways. I am going on a break. As y'all have seen I've been a bit awol on this blog & I apologize but I've been dealing with some things in my life & I'm going to work on that & be back early next year with more posts & some DIY's I hope to complete by then. I feel like I don't have enough content to post right now so I gotta work on some stuff & then I will be back with a slew of post & on a regular basis. Hope y'all stick around & here are some pictures of what I've been up to the past bit & hope to see you back in 2016!!!

Have a great end of the year I hope you all accomplish a ton of things. Keep on question in mind though; when your asked what your biggest accomplishments are in life, make sure you can provide a  lengthy & pretty cool list. I was asking myself that the other day & I realized I don't really have a nice list of things I'm proud of so I said I gotta get myself out there doing things I'm proud of & be able to say it's a great accomplishment of mine.

One thing though, one of my biggest accomplishment would def have to be the one time I went to that Linkin Park concert solo dolo in another city (Montréal); I had the best time of my life, made some new friends in another city, stopped being so scared of doing things alone & got to high five Chester, one of the main guys. Pretty great accomplishment though *insert :D emoji*

ps. If I do something cool or interesting from now till Jan I'll def come back & tell you all about it.












xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments