views, breakfast & movies

By lamrou - August 26, 2015

Happy Wednesday y'all I love food too dang much that I refuse to eat at home. Warehouse & Tomo are now my two homes & I'm slowly learning the staff. It's a bad thing & I need to get back at my cooking at home lifestyle. But for anyone looking for good food in Ottawa, those are my two top restaurants right now, unless anyone can show me something better.



Last week I enjoyed not having to work anymore & laying in bed & Netflixing, it was a nice relaxing week but got boring quick; I'm not one to sit at home for a day let alone a whole week. I had my final day of my leadership program on Wednesday where we had a dance battle at lunch; it was hilarious & so nice to see the kids again.

Thursday I met up with an old friend & had breakfast at the breakfast restaurant I used to work at so it was nice to see my co-workers again & eat that waffle I've beeeeeen craving. Later that day I met up with another friend & went on an adventure. We found a little bench where you can hang out by the water & watch the view. We didn't really get to explore the whole area under the bridge & all the water but we found the bench we can come back & hang out at with some food.



On Friday, I had a job interview at Steve Madden where I can hopefully be hired so I can buy shoes for days & dress up for work; my lifelong dream, a job without a uniform (just gotta wear their shoes). I have some shoes picked out that I would like to buy like this one & this one. After my interview, my friend & I went for lunch at IKEA. Yes I said IKEA. If you didn't know they serve food their as well as sell home things & its great eating there because there food costs less than $10. Like I said at the beginning of this post, I've been eating out tooo much. That same day on Friday I ended up downtown that evening for food again at Warehouse, the place I've sold my soul too & where i've gotten the same server every time I've gone that she thinks I'm always there.



The weekend was pretty low key. I didn't do much besides Netflix which my life has been soo full of lately. I watched Fruitvale Station which was sooo sad, catched up on my shows & watched Clueless which was an oldie.

Sunday was my friend's birthday so we went out to Denny's for some free breakfast in the evening when she was done work. It was kinda lame but she works all the time & there was no time to do anything better that day but we should be going out on Friday to do it big for her.

This week my goal is to stop spending, eat at home & save/make a budget that I can live by. I have big goals & dreams for next year so I need to learn to save, for real, if I can make it happen so now that September is here, no more spending money.

Oooohhh how could I forget I watched Straight Outta Compton on Thursday & HOLY MOLY that movie was amazing. It was a great representation of what it was like making music & how these guys had to struggle & do what they had to do to be where they are today. I went home & downloaded a ton of rap & hip hop music after the movie & been jamming to what I've been missing. Must see movie & Ice Cube's son plays him in the movie & the resemblance is insane.

My OBSESSION of the week is a game I've been playing on my phone called Word Bubbles. Im currently on section 11 level 186. There is 50 sections with a different amount of levels in each section; I think I'm a quarter through the game, it is beyond addicting. It gives you a certain number of bubbles that makes one or more words & you have to connect the bubbles with the letters in them to find the words. It's kind of a mix of unscrambling words & crossword puzzles so I love how it challenges my brain & gets me thinking outside the box. It's free in the apple store & my game to play on my phone when I'm bored on the bus or just want to play on my phone.

My FAVOURITE TRACK of the week would probably have to be Jojo's tringle that she released on the 21st of August. It was songs that came out at the end of the week but they were on replay that day & since they've been out. She's been awol from music for a few years so when she comes back with 3 singles at one time it's a little crazy & even better when they are good songs. If you haven't check them out yet, do yourself a favour & give them a listen; I can't wait for an album & tour. The three songs are Say Love, Save My Soul & When Love Hurts.





xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments