Closet Change Up

By Unknown - May 17, 2016

Hey peeps, I don't know about you but there is nothing I hate to love then shopping for clothes. It's like the worst and best thing because you want some new fun clothes but you have to spend hours in many stores finding things that make you look attractive & fit your body & don't cost a whole lot all at the same time. Nevertheless, a few times in a year I seem to get some bits & pieces from all kinds of stores and then spend time trying to find a place to where them to. It's funny though because when you are looking for clothes you'll barely find them, but the best pieces are always found when you are just walking around the stores and not really looking for anything.

Let's get to it and lemme show you the few things I've found; some i've abused and wore a ton and some i'm still looking for a place to wear it too.


#1: This jacket i've wanted forever and is the perfect staple piece to any outfit and literally the new leather jacket; everyone's putting them aside to rock this new jacket. Bomber jackets for the win and the spring must have of 2016.





 I got mines from Zara Man because the women one's were being sold for more even though they were the same as the guy ones. I originally got one from TopMan for like $85 but found this one at Zara Man for $50. I got navy blue because everyone has the black or the army green. I LOVED the red one but couldn't wear it all the time it would only work with few things. Regardless, I love it and where it everyday and my leather jacket has been retired.....for now.

#2: These leggings were a random buy but as soon as I put them on I was so happy I bought them. I missioned all the way to Tanger Outlet to see if I could scoop these skinny sweats from Nike because I want to be different and not be rocking those Adidas track pants everyone else wears.



They unfortunately didn't have much sweats and nothing really looked appealing to me except the leggings I got of course. I got them in perfect timing too because Parliament Yoga has started up again and it doesn't hurt to have another pair of leggings to add up into my roster, gotta switch it up every week.

#3: This dress is the best thing I bought in a while. I was literally just browsing through the store and happened upon this beauty. It was regular price $25 which is a good price for this lovely dress. It can be dressed up with heels and some jewellery or dressed down with some sneakers and a jean jacket or a plaid shirt around the waist. I think its going to be worn a lot this summer in many different ways. I just can't wait to wear it. I found this dress at Zara in Yorkdale Mall and you can find it here.




This is all the good stuff I've found for now but I'm still on the hunt for a list of things that I have yet to find such as:

  • Distressed Jean Overalls
  • Everyday Sneakers (Vans, Adidas, Nike)
  • Maxi Skirts
  • Variety of Plaid Shirts

I'll be on the lookout for these but hopefully can find them soon; everytime I'm in a different city I'm checking every mall to see if they have something I like and hopefully my size. If you know where I can find some nice looking, decently priced ones of what I'm looking for leave my the link so I can check them out. I'll be back soon with some more sweet finds.


xoxo

lamrou






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments