26.05.16

By Unknown - May 26, 2016

PEEPS!

What's up? How's life? How are my university peeps feeling now that school is over and summer has started? I can't relate cause while y'all were in school I was chilling and now that it's summer, I'm in school and y'all are chilling. It's all good though cause I'm going to be *hopefully* be done by the end of summer and continue on chilling and travelling like I was but this time with a job in my field aka making more money to spend on fun adventure stuff.

I'm now on week 3 of school & slowly getting into a routine with classes and work which means I can start posting on a regular basis. I will probably be posting on Wednesdays or Fridays my weekly updates and then other posts will start randomly through the week and then I will eventually have a day when it posts.

Yesterday was Victoria Day which meant it was a long weekend which is always an excuse to get out of town. I headed down to Toronto on Thursday and stayed till Monday afternoon. I came down for a concert, one of the main reason that i'm travelling and then my mom came down so I stayed with her a couple more days with her.

Thursday I got in late in the evening & didn't really do much because we were tired so we just went out to some spot and hung out with the people I knew there before going to bed and not driving anymore, driving is tiring work and makes your back sore.



Friday I woke up early and headed on over to Mississauga to see an old friend where we did some shopping at H&M & grabbed lunch over at Panera Bread. We did a lot of catching up considering I haven't seen her for a year which was nice. After leaving her, I headed back to Toronto picked up my friends and started the drive down to Buffalo. It doesn't take that long to get there maybe an hour to like an hour and a half but I got stuck in traffic for maybe an hour or two. Then finally made it to the show I came down for, Hands Like Houses; favourite band that i've seen 5 times and literally on Wednesday in Ottawa. It was one of the most wild shows i've seen and I've see HLH 5 times. The opening bands had the crowd rilled up and there were some hardcore moshpitters in the crowd. Then HLH finally came on and it was a WILD show. The crowd was jumping up on stage and creating a mosh pit and I felt like it brought everyone to a level where they were so into the music they were going crazy which made the band bring their all. I barely took pictures because I was soo into the show and then they played one song we wanted to hear which they had never played before that day, Degrees of Separation and they killed it. It's always a good show when I see HLH and that was my 5th show within the two years of knowing them and I love how they are always so friendly and just awesome guys. Till the next show....later this year in the fall ahaha.







The rest of the weekend was just random adventures around the city and finishing up some homework for class. I also did some shopping too and bought some things i've been looking for such as some sneakers that go with everything.

I'm currently working on my top 5 places to eat in Ottawa and my my fav coffee shops to do homework in around the city but I just can't pull away from my one fav spot right now, Equator Coffee which I will be heading to right now to do my homework and get a lot of stuff done while having a great drink and some good food.



My OBSESSION of the week has probably been trying to find different ways to style my hair because I just don't want to straighten it all the time. So I have been trying to leave it curly which my hair can't do so I force it into curls aka bantu knots which works well the smaller you make them and the longer you leave them in. I don't have a good picture but the next time I do it I will show you all how I did it.

My FAVOURITE TRACK of the week is This is What You Came For / With You [Rihanna Mash - Up] by Travis Garland. Travis Garland is my FAV artist and I discovered him through his covers and then started listening to his songs that he sings himself and LOVE THEM. His voice is just so beautiful and if you haven't checked him out, check him out.


xoxo,

Lammi

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments