Ottawa Coffee Shops

By Unknown - July 23, 2016

Putting out a PSA to find where the good coffee shops in Ottawa rest because I am so tired of searching up places & heading all the way there for it to be nothing like I thought it would be. Also I think that I am comparing them all to the one place I love, Equator Coffee Westboro (currently sitting here writing this post). I just wish all the other spots are just as amazing as this shop. These are the basic things I need in every coffee shop:


  1. Free & GOOD Wifi. You would think I am asking for much but some places have the worst connection possible so trying to watch my show & work on my blog or homework at the same time is not possible without my video buffering every 2 min. 
  2. Good drinks or at least one good thing on your menu; tea, iced drinks, and the most important thing is to have milk options. I need you to be able to offer me SOY or ALMOND milk in my lattes because I live a NO DAIRY life & want to still be able to enjoy the finer things in life.
  3. Your coffee shop NEEDS to have multiple outlets because I usually leave my house with my MacBook half charged & need to stay alive so I can be fully effective; many places lack outlets & cause me to turn around & walk out (i scan the shop for an outlet & place my stuff down before ordering).
  4. I frequent at the places that just have great staff & good vibes; you love being there & it's just a comfortable & great place to get your stuff done.

So that is all I require in a coffee shop & am still hunting for another place to check out. Check out Equator Coffee & then you will understand why I love this place so much. Here are some pictures of all the times I've come here.









xoxo

lamrou  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments