Local Boutiques (Ottawa)

By lamrou - January 20, 2018

Buying clothes is the one thing I hate to do but it’s a necessity, plus I can be all cute & shit. When I’m rolling through the store, spending three hours in one trying on so many things, hating half of it & buying something only to see that 5 other people are wearing it- it’s hella annoying. I want to be able to be unique in the way I dress & sometimes that’s not possible shopping at the same popular stores in the malls Ottawa has. 

So this year I’m going to take myself on a mission to adventure out to these cute boutiques we got all around Ottawa & see what they have to offer. Yes, yes I know their shit is sometimes expensive as fuck but their deals are pretty nice & for first-time visits, you can get accessories & see what they have in their stores that you would even want. 

Out of all the boutiques I’ve seen in Ottawa, I’ve only shopped at a few. So this year I’ll attempt to buy some cute pieces that hopefully *fingers crossed* no one else has as well. 

These are the local Ottawa shops I’ve been to or discovered:


                             Top of the World                Trustfund & Roadtrip (sister stores)

                                                       



               Viens Avec Moi                                                          Victoire 

                              


                  Nrml                                                              Zargara Label



                    JV Studios                                         Schad Boutique 

                      


                                       


                                      Vincent                                                Tallow   

        






These stores are all only found in Ottawa & have some pretty sweet stuff. I follow all of their Instagram pages & creep all the nice things they have & I need.

So this is how I'm gonna challenge myself for this year. I'm going to visit these shops & try to see the other options we have out there. I'd like to buy at least one piece of clothing from these stores since they are kinda pricey BUT these stores have pieces that are statement pieces. I can't wait to find some clothing that is unique,  is great quality & something I'm sure others won't have.


till next time


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments