Summer 2016

By Unknown - June 27, 2016

Summer is finally here, full fledged and hot as hell with festivals & events every weekend. Every summer I plan a list of things I would like to do and it usually doesn't end up happening because I'm working full-time in the summer and don't make enough time. This summer is no different except that fact that I'm in school full-time which is more demanding but it must be done. My top 4 must do things this summer are:

    • a trip to Calypso Waterpark. It's been a looooong time and I'm in need of a day playing in water for the whole day
    • berry picking. There is strawberry, raspberry and I believe blueberry seasons throughout the summer. I want to be able to make pie with the freshly picked fruit.
    • beach day, at a nice beach. Such as Sandbanks, 1000 Islands, or a beach at Bruce Peninsula Park
    • rooftop patio lunch or dinner. This would require me to possibly try a new place or get to hang out on the rooftops of places I've been.
I have possible times when I'm free to go but one way or another, I will be making them happen because I want to be able to have a good summer while going to school. So follow my Instagram to see how it goes and what I achieve by mid Sept.


Click on the picture for the recipe to this fun looking summer popsicle.



xoxo

lamrou 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments