Studios in Ottawa

By lamrou - November 22, 2017

Currently entering that chapter in my life where working out is a necessity & a lifestyle I need to adopt, so naturally, I need to find the best place to do that. If you read my post about BBP, you know I’m obsessed with that studio but I also need to know what else is out there especially since I’ve seen that Ottawa has quite a number of studios for different ways to get fit. I'm at Elevate Yoga atm &  just finishing up my 2 month pass that I got in the summer when they had that deal going on.

Goodlife was my go to & I used to live there long ago but I realized that even though they offered a variety of classes & there were so many different machines to use, it wasn’t for me. I like to switch it up & most of these studios are intimate, small classes & you feel like you are part of a community. If you attend the same class every day/week, you're most likely going to see the same people in the classes. Being part of something makes working out more fun & if you go regularly enough you’ll make friends & have buddies to work out with, which means not skipping a work out because your usual gym buddy changed their mind.
I have quite the list of places I would like to check out & it’s pretty sweet that they have deals for new clients at most places. I want to dedicate a month to each studio to get the best opinion of the place, as well as see a difference in my body as I work out there. I’m into any kind of workout but the more I can push myself & sweat, the better.
My current list of studios in Ottawa to check out is as follows:














I follow them all on Instagram & they all look like great studios so I can’t wait to go see if their studios live up to the hype & if the workout gives me the burn I need & crave.
If you have any cool studios in Ottawa that you love & think I should check out, comment them down below.



till next time

xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah girl! We can’t wait to see you in studio at Iron North! This is a wicked initiative and great that you are exploring your options. Looking forward to meeting you soon ✌��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to come check you guys out in the New Year & i'm so excited!!

      Delete