Life After School

By Unknown - August 24, 2016

School is finally over & I'm spending the last few weeks of summer hanging out, working extra hours and finding a job for the next chapter of my life, adult life. It so scary going out into the world looking for full-time work in the field I just went to school for or something related to my field that will lead me to my field.




Some things to remember during the hard times of finding a job when you finish school is:

  • don't stop looking! it might take a lot of time and effort but it's worth it to get the job you want
  • if you need to work any other job, a job you may not like or one that isn't related to your field, work the job. bills and life doesn't wait for you to get the great job in your field so work what you can and handle the important stuff
  • volunteer, get yourself out there. involve yourself with people in your field. you never know who can help get you a great job and/or where that person can get you in your field; connections is the pathway to unexpectedness 
  • apply for jobs you think you don't fully qualify for because you never know if can still get a call for an interview or perhaps even the job

Until I find a job in my field or something to fund my travels, I will be enjoying the light things in life and building the best interchangeable closest.





xoxo

lamrou  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments