2016 Travels

By Unknown - September 02, 2016

Travelling is the best thing to do because it shows you that the world is a big place & everyone lives a different way in a different part of the world whether it be a different city, country, province than you; people in Ottawa live a different way of life then people in Toronto. Every other day I'm always craving an adventure so I can go see things in this big world we live in & be able to grow as an individual through travel; I have at least 5 trips planned right now.

The first trip I ever took overseas was to Oromiya in 2011 & out of my province was in 2007 to Montréal. Oromiya was the one that hit me the hardest because I was older (I went when I graduated high school) & when I came I realized the life of traveling was the one for me. I would spend hours looking at places I would like to visit, searching up flights to see how much it costs and learning airport codes (I know so many it's ridiculous; MSP, ORD, YOW, YYZ, YYC, OSL, RYK).

So since then I tried so hard to go on another big trip but it was so hard because it's so expensive & you can't usually find people to come with you. Many years went by and I think the next trip I took after that was the New York Trip I took Feb 2015 which brought back my travel bug & gave me the motivation to make more trips happen. After NYC, I went to Halifax in June 2015 & then back to NYC in Nov. 2015.

We are in 2016 now & I haven't gone anywhere yet and am CRAVING an adventure. Travelling just gives me life & I love getting to experience life in different places; eating, shopping, scenery. I have about 4 trips for the end of this year but haven't really saved up for it yet. I really really want to go to them so I think now I am going to start getting into that saving mode so I can post about all of them, best believe NYC is one of them because I am obsessed with that city.

So watch out for those trip posts!

Here are some pictures from trips I've been on in the past.

















xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments