Fitness Haul

By lamrou - August 16, 2017

Summer is almost over & I've been saying I'm going to get fit since Jan yet it's August now & I'm still not fit. However, it's never too late & I finally figured my shit out & got all the necessary things needed to workout because you know without it all, working out doesn't feel right & you're not comfortable. So once I signed up for a place to workout & got my bus pass & my yoga mat, it was time to get the rest of the important things.

First off I needed a pair of all black leggings. I had Lululemon ones that I lost somewhere in my house or god knows where & have been desperately missing them. When I went to the mall to get new black ones I decided to get something cheaper that is just as good too so I went for a pair of Under Armour ones. I've heard good things about them & I was told right cause they are comfy as can be & just the right amount of stretchy. I love colourful & patterned leggings so there shall be more added to my collection especially the more I workout. 




After that pair, I had to step up my leggings game & get another, so the next time I was in Toronto, I hit up the Adidas store & found this beauty. 



These leggings are my absolute favourite ones & the colour is just so perfect; the best kind of blue there is out there. This is where my leggings collection starts because you know I will be wearing nothing less than crazy colours & patterns because that's how I roll.

Shoes. I joined a personal fitness studio & they have a rule of only indoor shoes & I have no idea where the one pair of working out Nikes were so that meant I needed to get a new pair that were just perfect. I don't think I've spent more than $100 on shoes before but I realized that I didn't wanna get a basic pair & hate them while I worked out so I took the plunge & invested in the perfect pair. I went to Sport Check, Foot Locker, Little Burgundy & finally Nordstrom, where I found the perfect associate who helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I needed a pair that was perfect for training & wouldn't give me crease marks when I was bending my foot in the shoe. I was debating between the pink & the black but black was the way to go especially with the different types of leggings I'm always wearing.

While at Sport Check, I found a pack of Under Armour headbands that I grabbed so quick because if you guys follow me on Instagram you will see me with my crazy hair sometimes & when I'm working out it's even more wild so I needed some headbands to make it look somewhat controlled. They had the cutest patterns & colours too with a non slip lining inside to make it stay as best as possible on my head. They won't stay there perfectly, they slide back & move around depending on how long you have it on for & what you are doing but nonetheless they are perfect.





That's all I have currently obtained but my workout clothes shall be more than that. These are a few things I have my eye on at the moment:








If you have any suggestions about where to get some nice, comfy workout clothing, let me know so I can check it out.


till next time



xoxo

lamrou


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments