Slaves Concert

By lamrou - September 23, 2018

I finally saw Slaves & what a day it was. I don't even remember when I discovered them but I know it's been quite a few years. After so many times I almost made ito the shows, I goto see them here in my hometown where I didn't have to travel far.




The first song I ever heard by them was My Soul is Empty & Full of White Girls which is such an interesting title but it's a good song. That song is from the album Through Art We Are All Equal which I abused by listening to it as much as possible. My favs from that album are:





I never really listened to Routine Breathing except for Burning Our Morales Away every now & then. When I'd Rather See Your Stars Explode dropped, it was on replay for a FULL YEAR until they finally released Beautiful Death which I listened to for a full week or two all day every day. After that, I went back to shuffle but would listen to the full album when I didn't know what else to listen to. My favourite songs from that album would be:



but like I love them all & know pretty much all the words to them & you best believe I screamed them soooo loud athe concert.

So let me tell you how the show went. As soon as Jonny came on stage I was in it. I thought I lost my voice athe end of it, felt faint, was coughing so much because I was scream singing but damn I had an amazing time. It was def worth it. If you wanto see videos & hear my beautiful voice go watch my concerts highlights where there are some more videos.

I basically sang my whole heart out. Colin saw me multiple times & I was in full bliss, jamming to the album I've been obsessed with all year long. What a great show. Here are some pictures:




till nextime




xoxo
lamrou


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments