Mike Shinoda

By lamrou - October 20, 2018

I seen Linkin Park once before I all ended in the most unfortunate passing of Chester but it was the most amazing show of my life where they played for a whole 2 hours. I ended up going solo & am so grateful I got to seem them at least once. It's funny becuase I ended up going solo to Mike Shinoda as well.

Sitting outside in the floor in 11 C weather waiting for doors to get into this show. It’s cold, my concert buds bailed last minute, my toes are starting to lose feeling, my bodysuit is uncomfortable & I don’t have a belt so my pants be riding down. Ready af for this show thou & can’t wait to be inside getting warm & then singing my heart out. The beginning of theses shows are always such a drag & annoying but then in no time the show is over & you wish you never were inpatient.


I saw on social media not too long ago how Don Bronco met Mike Shinoda & I was like that’s cool cause it’s kinda different music worlds colliding. Then I saw Don Broco post on Instagram they were opening for him & I was beyond ecstatic. I discovered Don Broco earlier this year, fell in love with them & now seen them 3 times. If you haven’t listening you must, I’m beyond obsessed & my songs that I lose my shit to are:




So the lights go off after they set up for Mike Shinoda, we see the lights & start screaming but don’t see him yet, stop my insta story delete it & start a snap cause it can go longer. We are still screaming but don’t see him. Wait we see people oh that’s the band that means he will be here soon & oh shit it’s Mike himself  & he comes on running in & jumps right into Petrified without hesitation. We are going wild is he actually up on stage in front of us damn. Let’s calm down & enjoy the show & sing along.


I loved how he made a set list composed of all the things he has done & made it into one; Linkin Park, Fort Minor & Mike Shinoda songs, it was amazing. I loved when he made some into mashups too. From what I remember her played:

* In the End piano rendition


I’m sure there’s a few more I’m missing but that’s a lot of it. Ima make a post on my Instagram with a bunch of videos that you guys can go & watch. I tried to live in the moment but I also wanted a whole bunch of videos because this is one concert I know I’d watch many times especially since I think I lost a bunch of the ones from the LP show I went to. I hope he keeps making music & having concerts because I’d love to see him again & I dunno in a way I feel like he is keeping LP alive.


I took a bunch of pictures too so enjoy them & check out his new album already if you haven’t. Also Mike had me hyped & wanting to go to a hip hop concert they way he was bouncing around the stage & rapping I’m like what am I waiting for I need to find a show where I can get a good view & go to one of those shows.









keep jammin out
till next time




xoxo
lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments