Winter Bucket List

By lamrou - December 03, 2018


Soooooo winter is officially here & every year there is so many things that I want to do & this year I think I found a friend or two who will engage in many activities with me. I have prepared a list & will attempt to update what I actually get to with pictures but if your already following my instagram you will see it live on my stories & the pictures as soon as they go up.




Here is my list so far:

  • watching movies in onesies with a bunch of food & hot cocoa
  • make a snowman
  • make gingerbread houses
  • bake homemade cookies
  • go to a parade of lights
  • go to a Christmas Market
  • go skating on the Canal
  • check out Winterlude
  • go skiing or snowboarding
  • spend the day at Mont tremblant
  • take a lot of polaroids
  • buy a new winter jacket & boots
  • breakfast at Wheeler's
  • Starbucks holiday drinks
  • go tobogganing 
  • take pictures with the Grinch

What are your most do's for the winter & if you have anything you think I should add to my list let me know! I can't wait to attempt to enjoy this winter considering the fact that I was cold & avoiding going out last winter. I know it's cold af in Ottawa like - 40 but I think if your warm then winter at that bad so you know I'm about to get me all my necessities this year that will last me multiple winters.




till next time




xoxo
lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments