events, food & friends

By lamrou - March 30, 2015

Hello Hello,

I know I haven't posted in weeks but I've just been hella busy with work & eating, cause that's my favourite pastime *thumbs up*. I will however try to do weekly updates on Mondays & if I do  anything interesting, it will be posted some day in between my weeks. Soo what have I exactly been up to? Well, I attended two events that my friends held this month which was pretty cool since the event was an assignment for their Event Management program & they couldn't spend a dime on it. I've also been working my three jobs every single day of the week & going out when I can to eat food & enjoy my freedom. Below I've posted some pictures from the event & randoms of the week.











On my weekly Monday updates, I will try to include my current obsession(s), favourite track, & Starbucks drinks I've consumed for the week since I'm mucho obsessed. 

Sooo my OBSESSION of the past week probably would have to be the new Milestones at Landsdowne which I went for the first time last Monday, enjoyed it soo much that I went back again yesterday. Mmmmm it was so bomb; it was like they were reminding me why I love Milestones so much. Miami Ice is my favourite drink, the chopped salad is just so damn good & I tried the Mango Chili Shrimp yesterday & it was just perfection. If you are every wanting to go out for dinner or lunch, you should definitely hit up Milestones because its just always a good meal. Like you see the pictures I have been just eating a lot ahaha.

My FAVOURITE TRACK of the week is definitely King Kunta by Kendrick Lamar *insert emoji with the heart eyes here* which is just a song you can just jam to. It's been on replay for days now & I shall soon know all the words. I'm still going through his album to see what else I like, but it's just King Kunta for now.


xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments