Concerts!

By lamrou - April 22, 2015

Concerts, concerts, concerts! Summer is almost here which means a plethora of festivals, shows, concerts and all things music. In total I’ve been to 8 shows (LMFAO, DWW, Black Keys, Matt Webb, Hedley, Marianas Trench, Linkin Park, Vans Warped Tour) and that’s without the random shows & mini ones I’ve attended at Algonquin College. So for this year I am trying to go to more than 8 in just a year. For the year of 2015 I’ve gone to one concert so far, have tickets to 4 more & planning to hopefully attend a few more. 

I’m beyond excited for my shows & the first one is coming up soon. Luckily two of the shows are here in Ottawa so it won’t be a mission to get to, just a bus ride away. The other two are in Montreal (2hrs away) & Toronto (6hrs away) which will be a bit of a mission but also be a nice day trip. First up is One Republic Native Tour on April 21st at the CTC (Canadian Tire Centre) with Lights opening up which is like two shows in one since I like her as well. The next show is Jessie J on May 6th at the Metropolis in Montreal than Vans Warped Tour in Toronto on July 17th at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre & last but not least Nickelback on July 23rd (it was supposed to be in Feb but it got rescheduled) at the Canadian Tire Centre with Lifehouse opening up for them which is another bonus for me. 

Some other shows I would like to go to is Kelly Clarkson who will be at the CTC with Nick Jonas on October 1, RBC Bluesfest festival that takes place from July 8 - 19th at Lebreton Flats, with many different artists, Ariana Grande who is coming to the CTC Aug 7th & Billy Talent who will be at Heavy Montreal on Aug 8th. I’ve spent so much money on concerts so far that I don't want to spend any more money but then the people I enjoy come down. Thank god that Bluesfest is a big festival because I will volunteer at the festival in exchange for free shows & work extra hours for Ariana Grande & Kelly Clarkson because those are two shows I can’t miss.

Stay tuned for the blog posts about how each show was & lemme know what kind of music you listen to. I listen to a bit of everything.






xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments