Update

By Unknown - September 11, 2016

Hey hey, it's been a while since I've done an update so here we go. I've been hunting for a job because I'm slowly trying to get out of of the food industry and into a retail position or job where I can dress up on a daily basis. Indeed has become my best friend and I hope to find somethings soon that can fund the lifestyle I love to live, food, travels and concerts.




MUSIC:
I've been checking out new music and looking for artists of R&B and hip hop genre because I really enjoy that type of music. I would also like to be able to go to concerts that aren't punk/alternative rock because that's not the only type of music I enjoy. It would be easier if their concerts were at smaller venues because then I could get up front & possibly meet the artists compared to bigger venue. I am however going to start getting tickets to shows at big venues to see the big names because, I feel like if you are with a great group of friends that the show will be fun no matter where you are sitting, it's not always about being the closest it's about experiencing live music.

Some new albums coming out that I'm excited for are:

JoJo: Mad Love - Oct 14th
Set it Off: Upside Down - Oct 7th
Shawn Mendes: Illuminate - Sept 23rd
Gavin DeGraw: Something Worth Saving - Sept 9th


I will be downloading them as soon as they are available. Besides albums I have been listening to some songs on replay that I just stumbled upon on YouTube.

The Greatest - Sia ft Kendrick Lamar
Lullaby, Cold War, Bad Intentions & many more  - Niykee Heaton
Yes Girl - Bea Miller
Let Me Love You - DJ Snake & Justin Bieber but covered by Travis Garland

If you guys know any good songs leave them in the comments below I'm always down to check out new music and get obsessed with some new people.

FOOD:
I am working on continuing my Ottawa Food journey to show you guys the places you need to check out in the capital city that are worth your time. I have to now schedule times to go out and try these places to see if they are as good as people say. Until there are posts about different types of places for brunch, lunch, cheap eats, chill diners, follow along on my Instagram to see the places I end up at for birthdays or impromptu lunch/dinners.



Some places I've been wanting to try are:

Common Eatery

THINGS
I have been working on my closet game and buying my pieces slowly but surely; i want to make sure I'm buying things that will be worn often & ones that I really want. I have a hefty list of things I would like to get I just now need to window shop to find the best versions of what I want. I'm on the hunt for versatile items and the perfect outfits for special occasions because I never have anything fancy enough for when I'm going out to a birthday or something special. So let's continue the hunt for the cool clothing and makeup products. I need to save some money so I can do a big shopping haul & get all the things that I've been eyeing.


My current OBSESSION would definitely have to be my new iPhone 6s. There are so many cool features on it that I've been having fun with it; live photo & apple pay are my favourite features because 

My FAVOURITE TRACK right now would have to be Rise by Katy Perry & Motion Sickness by Hands Like Houses.

So for the next couple of months, basically the end of 2016, I plan to enjoy life and have fun before I start looking for full time work in my field. My main focus is going to be this blog and living a positive healthy lifestyle.

till next time

xoxo,

lamrou 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments