Milestones & Achievements

By lamrou - October 27, 2016

This is a little bit of a belated post because these things happened two weeks ago and I've been busy working extra hours to make up for the spending I did for my birthday and graduation. It was a crazy busy week of milestones & accomplishments within two days which was exciting but stressful getting ready for it. I had graduation on Wed Oct 19 from the Event Management program at Algonquin College (3rd graduation within the 4 years I was there & the one I wanted to go to) and then my 23rd birthday on the Friday, two days after grad (Oct 21).

It was a bittersweet cermony because I was finally done being a student at the school I spent so many years at, went through multiple programs, made many friends, experienced a great college experience & a grew up a lot during this time in my life. It was fun while it lasted but now its time to move onto the next chapter of my life. The career chapter of my life, working in my field.

Algonquin College is a great school that I was lucky enough to attend & spend multiple years attending. I always recommend it to people who are looking to get a great hands on experience education & make some pretty lasting friendships #gonqstudent4life.

My 23rd birthday was a great time with my friends & my fav work friends. My birthday is my favourite holiday & I look forward to it every year and try to make each year be a bigger and better celebration that the last one. Last year it was a restaurant hopping celebration with close friends and checking out places we haven't been before. This year however we went out to The Waverley for dinner & then met a bunch of my coworkers for the after party. It was a great night of laughs, good food & fun. 

Last weekend I also met two friends from high school for a belated birthday dinner at Joey Lansdowne which was better than what I expected it to be. It's been on my list for a while & I'm just going to post pictures of what we ate & you can see how amazing it was. It was nice to catch up with them as well since it had been a long time. It was a good time all in all, dinner and catching up.

After these two big milestones I'm ready to hit another & get me a career now that I've officially graduated & am another year older. So here's to put in work & making things happen in the next bit.

To many more accomplishments and milestones to come.
















till next time


                                                                                                                      xoxo        

lamrou    

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments