Coffee Shop Stops

By lamrou - November 07, 2016

Coffee shops are my place to work & I like change in my life so I decided to start a segment of the different ones I check out around my city and/or in different cities & post about it under #beantrail. I will post reviews of the different places I check out while getting work done there because the only way I get work done is if I leave my house & go to a coffee shop.

If you guys have read my blog post about the things I require in a coffee shop then you will know the things I will be looking for & what I need to keep me coming back to your establishment (read the post here). It's the little things usually that make or break it for me & the deciding factor if I will give the place another chance or not.

I have been to a few places in the city of Ottawa but know there are way more than I've ventured out to check out but that shall change now that I need to get back into a weekly routine of working on things. I'm excited to to start this segment because it will be the reason I stay motivated to post on my blog & get other work done like fixing my resume because I can't work anywhere but a coffee shop that is loud with my even louder music plugged in eating and/or drinking some good stuff.

So stay tuned fellow readers as I embark on my coffee shop adventures & tell you the good spots we have in little ol' Ottawa. Make sure to follow me on Instagram where I'll usually post right away how the place is with a cute picture of whatever I order.


The places I hope to check out in the next bit are: Morning Owl Coffeehouse, Little Jo Berry's & Black Squirrel Books. These are three places I have been eyeing their Instagram pages & dreaming of going there but always get too lazy or don't make time in my weekly schedule to go check em out. Next week I have Thursday off & will be near one of them so I hope no other plans deter me from check out this spot & try some new goodies & drinks. Fingers crossed they are as good as I hope & their wifi is amazing.

I will leave some pictures of places I've been to in the past & yes I know there is a lot of Starbucks but they usually do me good & got what I need. Enjoy!

        

    

     



till next time

                                                                                                                      xoxo        

lamrou 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments