Crust & Crate

By lamrou - December 13, 2017

When Lansdowne did their big revamp of the area, they brought so much life and good food. Crust & Crate is a local Ottawa restaurants with 2 locations, Lansdowne & Ogilvie. It is a concept restaurant by Gabriel's Pizza (which is also local to Ottawa and expanded out to the National Capital Regional; Kemptville, Brockville, Embrun) that I guess wanted to try something new & fresh. Nonetheless, Crust & Crate was born & Ottawa is now blessed with an amazing gastropub that has some BOMB pizzas.

The firstime I went, I got Shrimp Linguine & it was pretty damn good & that garlic butter crostini was a nice touch of carbs. It doesn't look like that much food buthe bowl was pretty deep, hiding a good amount of pasta. My friend got a pizza & it looked like a nice size that leaves you satisfied & a good type of full.





The second time I went back, I gothe same Shrimp Linguine, as well as the Lucha Libre pizza which I shared with my friend because I was feeling two things compared to just one. The pizza was sooo good and to make it even better, they accommodated my dairy free needs & made half the pizza cheese free (don't worry the pizza was still good with the toppings). The pizza made me so happy that I've been thinking about my future visit back on their "2 pizza for $25" Thursdays.



I have only been to the Lansdowne location & the decor is amazing but I heard thathe Ogilive location is pretty cool too so maybe the nextime I go I'll check it out. Crust & Crate is a great addition to Ottawa & I hope to eat my way through the whole menu. Some good looking things on the menu would have to be

  • Cabo Salad Bowl
  • Sweet Chilli Duck Wings  
  • Just Brie Yourself Pizza

If you've been or know any other good things on the menu, comment down below so I can try them. Crust & Crate is looking to be on my list of favourite go-to restaurants in Ottawa.


till next time


xoxo

lamrou











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments