2017 Music

By lamrou - December 27, 2017

Music is one of the things I’m most obsessed with & if anyone knows me there is usually a concert I’m attending about every 3 months so a whole post about music had to be posted to end the year. 

Warped Tour has been a big influence to my music choices, shaped my daily playlists & go to songs but everything kinda changed this year when I didn’t go; I started to explore other genres deeply & make everyday playlists with them. Don’t get me wrong Warped will forever have a special place in my heart especially now that 2018 is the last year, but that’s for another post. On a daily basis I would listen to mostly rock/alternative rock music & switch it up when I was with my friends because they wouldn’t listen to that but not going to warped made me divulge into different music because I didn't need to listen to all the new songs & prep for Warped.

I started to take a lot more recommendations from my friend who got me into so many different r&b/soul artists & now I have a whole vibing playlist that I listen to everyday. Listening to new people got me going to concerts that aren’t just alternative rock and actually divulging into different genres; I say I listen to everything but I listen to them here and there. Anyways all this is to say that I have a list of the shit that I loved that came out this year & shit I just abused on replay this year. 

            These were singles that were abused this year, literally on non-stop replay:

  Image result for kendrick lamar damn

           Related image
Related image


            Image result for sza ctrl
Image result for august alsina album


            Image result for anxious trey songz
Image result for slow wine j soul


          Image result for the game baby you
Image result for sneakin drake



                 Image result for halsey bad at love

                Related image
             13.  One More Shot by Russ
Image result for letoya luckett album


Image result for tank savage


Full albums on non stop replay literally all year:

       1.  Morning After by DVSN                              2.  Palisades by Palisades

            Image result for morning after dvsn                               Image result for palisades palisades


                3.  More Life by Drake                        4.  Freudian by Daniel Caesar 

              Related image                               Image result for freudian daniel caesar



                 Image result for sweet sexy savage album                     Image result for divide album ed sheeran


          Image result for russ album cover                                       Image result for miguel war and leisure




For the new year I want to be able to go to concerts of all kinds of genres. I have some lined up & hope to buy a few more tickets within the next month & I’m so excited about it. Concerts are a place where you can be the person who can enjoy your music without any judgement with people who love the same thing as you and jam together; similarities because of your music preference. 

Who did you guys love to listen to in 2017 & what new music are you excited for in 2018? Let me know in the comments below. 

till next time


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments