Happy New Year

By lamrou - January 06, 2018

2018 has arrived a lot quicker than we expected and I’m still trying to process that it’s a new year and I have a clean slate. I’m beyond happy 2017 is over because that was a very challenging year; it tested everyone’s patience. I saw quite a few tweets saying that 2017 was “the best, worst year” & I couldn’t agree more. 

2017 is over & I just want to live in the new year of 2018 & enjoy all there is to come. I hope this year is full of scary risks, adventures, new opportunities & travels. I hope to achieve all kinds of things that I know I can. 



Some lessons I learned last year include:

  • My limits were pushed so far which showed me how much I could handle
  • The type of company I kept was not what I wanted around me & learned t
  • Not putting myself first in many instances when I needed to


However, through all that, there was good in the year:


  • Getting a job with s-trip and going to the Dominican for the first time
  • Going on my first trip to Europe
  • Many flights throughout the year; I believe I was on 9 planes 
  • Starting my fitness journey that I loved
  • Getting more serious about my blog


My main motto for this year is healthy lifestyle, healthy living because I want to be working out on a weekly basis. I don’t want to put too many plans into my year, instead I just want to let it all just happen. 

What goals and/or resolutions do y’all have for the year? Leave them for me in the comments below. 





till next time 


xoxo 


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments