February Reflection

By lamrou - March 03, 2018

I'm actually so happy this month is over because it has been a rough & hella unproductive month; Jan was pretty unproductive too but I figured my shit out athe end of the month.  This month went by sooo quick thou compared to Jan that was just never ending so even when I was trying to do things, due dates for them crept up on me so quick. All in all the month is over & all I accomplished would be that I made ito the gym every week at least once even though I was sick & I learned a little one two about makeup so that's something. 

I also pulled a quick Toronto weekend to deal with some things & see friends as well as pulling an insane mission to Vermont for a concert which was definitely worth it; you can read about it here.

I spent all of January without my Netflix to stay productive and get things done which I kinda did but I missed a bunch of shows & got it back in Feb. I really needed it though because there were many sick days in bed with multiple things to watch because I didn't have the energy or motivation to do anything. I ended up getting a pretty crazy flu that was going on & was sick for 2 weeks pretty bad & a crazy cough that lingered into 3 weeks. It's kind of wrapping itself up now so I'm trying to get back into being myself & having energy again.

For the month of March, I really need a big refresh on my life & want to probably attempt to do yoga 3/4 times week to stay zen & calm, rearrange my whole room where I clean out clothes I don't wear & make my room my safe haven since I'm always in it. I wanna live a new way that works around my work schedules & my mental health because those are my biggest worries considering how many stress headaches I have been having the past few weeks ugh.


Somethings of Feb:

New Music:

  • Curvin Everybody Travis Garland (I finally downloaded it but it's been out a while)
  • King's Dead - Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake (beeeeeeen abused & from the Black Panther Soundtrack - STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE)


Here's a couple snapshots of Feb:











So here is to march, a month of getting my money up while simultaneously living a pretty stress free & happy life with laughs & good food.

till next time 


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments