Selective Hearing Tour

By lamrou - April 08, 2018

Second concert of the year has been a success & the reason why ima be having some new music to jam to. I went to go see Our Last Night on their headlining tour for their new album, Selective Hearing. I was hella fortunate enough to see I the Mighty who I haven't seen in 3 years & was introduced to Jule Vera & Don Broco.

I drove down to Montreal & got some quick cheap food at Cinko where we always end up pre concerts in Mtl. When we showed up at the venue there was quite a line but we ended up getting like third row ish & all the people infront of us were short so we had a clear view of the stage.

Jule Vera opened up the show & I know I said last concert I will listen to openers but I completely forgot about this show until it was like two days before. they were AH-MAZING. I'm actually kicking myself for not getting a picture with them or talking to them; I did tell them were amazing though. I have downloaded their album & been listening to them. Her voice is so soft & perfect when she sings & the drummer......looooool. He had feet up on the drum set when he's taking a break & I have never been more mesmerized by a drummer but mans was entertaining af & living his best life playing those drums. Everyone on stage was jamming out in their way with their own instruments; I was absolutely loving their set even though I didn't know any of their songs. I was even sad when they ended but best believe ima find out next time I can see them.




Don Broco we listened to a bit on they way so I kinda knew what to expect & was vibing with already. They were wild & even though a good amount of people didn't know them, they were so hype, jumping around & jamming with them. they are a British band & I believe this was there first time in Canada so i'm glad they are building a fan base here so they can be back again; I found out they are playing Warped Tour which means I can jam with them then. They are also such nice chill guys too; we hung out with them at their merch table after the show. I have downloaded their latest & new album & been jamming to it.





I The Mighty was up next & a band I've been wanting to see since the show in NYC where I knew one song. Not gonna lie though  I was kinda dissapointed because the crowd was pretty lame which made it not hype as I thought is was gonna be. It also didn't help that their sound was kinda off at points; I'd be jamming and then forget the words & can't keep up because I can't hear them. At least I still got to see them & hope the next show is better though.



Then last but not least & the main band we all came to see, Our Last Night. These boys dropped a new album  called Selective Hearing & has to do a tour for it. Last time I saw them was at there Face to Face Tour with HLH 2 years ago when Common Hround was just a new single. The show is amazing as always because they know how to go crazy & their crowds keep getting bigger & livelier which is wild but it exudes this energy & samness that I love at concerts. Didn’t really get to talk to the guys this time but there will be more shows plus we were getting to the know the British boys, Don Broco.


































till next time


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments