May Reading List

By lamrou - May 08, 2018

I love when you read one good book & then it puts you into the mood to want to read again. I currently have a good stack of pretty good books to read so I'm excited to get back into it & divulge into all these different worlds these authors create. My goal is to give myself a list of books to read per month & whatever I don't get through to push it with next month's list of books. Also if y'all don't follow me on Instagram do so because as soon as i'm done my book is when I give my two cents about the book on my story.

I currently have a pretty hefty list of books & keep buying more but i'm pretty confident I can read some of them in about a day or two especially if they are captivating. So having like 7 books to read shouldn't be too much for me. One book however I will be reading all month; it's an inspirational book that needs time for me to process the information & learn from it.


So the books I currently have to read are:


These are the ones I plan to hopefully get through this month. While I'm reading these books I shall also be picking up new books for next month. I will try to check out some used book stores too because they have some pretty sweet gems there as well as finding books there is an adventure of its own; in a crowded book store looking at many different types of books. It helps that Ottawa has some pretty cool ones too.

Also if y'all have any recommendations of different genres send them my way because I love mystery/thriller books but I also want to read different ones too. I think I may also create a Good Reads account to document which books I've read & my thoughts on em.

update: pre posting this book I ended up getting through Invisible & Lie to Me and holy shit was it a thriller & not what I expected at all especially in the end. It was pretty wild & I may be reading more books by J.T. Ellison.



happy reading


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments