Spring, Where Are You?

By lamrou - April 20, 2018

I have never been one to complain about the weather too much especially if i'm dressed appropriately but this year's winter has been insane. Some weeks were - 40 °C & winter is still going on with ice storms in April. We are trying to send the vibes for rainy days for a sunny May but winter decided it's not ready to go yet. So to all those talking about Global Warming not being real, you are crazy & don't forget their were frozen reptiles in Florida so the world is slowly going to shit so why don't we try to be a little more conscious of this earth we live on. 



Dominion Arboretum in Ottawa

Facebook gives you those look back on what you were doing last year everyday & I saw that this time this year I was chilling outside in sunglasses & a crop top sweater cause the weather was sooooo nice. Nevertheless, we can't keep wishing for summer because Canada has showed us that the weather will change when it wants to change. So let's keep preparing our spring/summer outfits & plans so when the weather changes we are ready to go. I'm just praying for warmth by May at least because all the activities are starting around then.


I created a spring bucket list & this is what it consists of so far:



These are the main things I wanna do & so of them may leak into being a summer bucket list if I don't complete them or if the weather wanna throw another ice storm our way. My insta is where you can keep with the happenings of this bucket list & I have a foodstagram where I plan to eat my way through the city so make sure you follow that @dafoodieplug.


What's the weather like where you live? Hope you've been blessed with spring already. Fingers crossed for us Canadians thou.



till next time


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments