October Reflection

By lamrou - November 14, 2018

Since the beginning of the month so much has happened & I’m loving it. It’s my birthday month & maybe one of my favourite times of the year. Fall weather is my absolute fav but I have yet to get on that swaggin' fall fashion. It’s slowly starting to form & next year I’ll be on that.

October is such a pretty time; the leaves are falling, the colours are beautiful reds, yellows, oranges & greens. It’s one of my fav seasons (I love me the transitional seasons), it’s also my birth month which is one of my fav holidays.

This month has come & gone; it was such a busy month with a lot going on. I feel like I've been working so much & this month let me slow down on my schedules & get a break & fun before I started working full-time next month.


This month I:

* went to 3 concerts: DVSN, Mike Shinoda, Justin Timberlake 
* went to a hockey game
* celebrated my birthday on multiple days
* cooked a whole Thanksgiving dinner
 * went to a pumpkin patch


I wanted to make a whole bucket list of fall things to do but I feel like fall came by so quick & now that November is here, I feel like it's the cold part of fall when the snow can start anytime, so I might as well start working on a winter bucket list.


Music I've been obsessed with:


* Hands Like Houses - through glass, overthinking, half hearted

* The Amity Affliction - feels like i'm dying
* Billie Eilish - bellyache


October was filled with a lot of good times & for some reason, I felt some sort of switch in me for the first time as I got another year older. I felt like there was a lot more I needed to worry about like my health, sleep, eating habits & I was not a young 20 year old anymore. I also felt this need to be a lot more responsible & start planning for my future; 25 I guess is my mid-20s wake-up call to start doing a lot better than I am & stop being irresponsible in regards to certain things. I am writing a whole blog post about my birthday & 20 things I've learned, along with 5 things I would like to implement in my life.

Here are some pictures from the month of October & till the next reflection; we only got 2 more before the year is over.














till next time




xoxo
lamrou


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments