Jessie J in MTL 06.05.15

By lamrou - May 21, 2015

Soo, Jessie J, the British beaut decided to come bless our souls with her presence & it was such a blissful experience getting to be at that show & hearing her sing the songs i’ve gotten to love by her. Since her show was in MTL & its only a 2 hour drive to get there, my friend & I decided to make a day trip out of it. We headed out of Ottawa at around 11am & arrived there at about 1pm. 

When we arrived we were starving so we parked & went on a journey looking for food. We ended up on St Denis & bless MTL for having menus outside so you can see what they offer before going in. We stumbled upon this cute little restaurant called Cinko where everything was $5!! I got myself a surf & turf burger with fries & a side of mac & cheese. The food was amazing itself too; I have been craving to go back just to have that surf & turf burger & try the large size of mac & cheese with chicken.




Once we were down eating we hit the streets to wander & shop. I’ve been to MTL a few times, but everytime I go I end up discovering new areas of the city. We wandered down Saint Catherines St, through the Eaton Center Montreal & all the surrounding areas.



Eventually it was time to head down to the Metropolis for the concert. Doors opened at 6:30pm & we arrived at 4:30pm for the line to be down the block. It was a hot long wait but worth it because once they let us go in we kinda skipped bag check & walked faster then a ton of people towards the stage. I scored us a nice spot left stage almost touching the stage; there was about 6 people in our way.

The opening act was Andee, a upcoming artist from Montreal so I’m sure she enjoyed speaking french & having people understand her on this mini Canada tour she's on. She was pretty good & I believe has an album coming out (i should probably check it out). She was a great opener & hyped us up for Jessie J. So when Jessie J came on stage we were going insane & had half our voices already gone.

Jessie J was just amazing. I don’t know how to explain that feeling I felt when she came on stage. I was starring at her like is this real, is she actually in front of me. She played a ton of songs that I was prepared for & it was just amazing. I got soooo turnt when she played masterpiece, nobody’s perfect & personal. Check out my pictures & if you ever have a chance you should go see her, she's phenomenal & left us all sweating & without a voice (mine’s came back a week & a half later).





















xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments