sushi, wraps & spiders

By lamrou - August 19, 2015

Happy Wednesday y'all. I have finished my summer job & am trying to make the most of whatever summer I have left; which means swimming for days because that is all I want to do. I have yet to go to a water park or a nice beach but I hope I can before Sept arrives.

I have just been going on food adventures & showing my cousins from out of town around as well as my friends who live here, exploring our own city. A new restaurant opened so i've been frequenting there, I went two days in a row & want to be there everyday but I can't already be obsessed with it because I will hate it later. However, it's hard to not get too obsessed considering its $4.95 a plate all day everyday which is like the best type of restaurant to exist. It's definitely going to be my go to place; El Furniture Warehouse, check it out. My other favourite restaurant would have to be Tomo, the best sushi place i've found so far in Ottawa. I took my cousins from Halifax there & they absolutely loved it just like everyone else i've brought there.




            #tomosamazingwashroom

Last Monday, i did a pretty ballsy thing and left some of my hair out & rocked that au naturel look. My hair is pretty heat damaged so about 5 minutes after I get out of the shower, my hair looks like it's been blow dried when I haven't even touched it. So what I did was I tied up the top half of my hair in a bun and left the bottom half out. I put some product in it but water was the only thing keeping it curly & nice. It was VERY out of my comfort zone but I braved it & let it be what it was. Next step is to ask my hair dresser good products I can use to leave it out & curly.




Last week was the last week of my summer job so now that i have free time it's like what to do but knowing myself i'll find something to do. On Friday I went over to my friend's house after work & we just sat in her backyard stuffing our face with food & chilling by the bonfire they has set up. It was a nice chill way to end the night.

Sunday I met up with some work friends & we just went on an adventure to the Prince of Wales Bridge & Westboro Beach where I wished I had gone swimming because it was 31 degrees celsius but I had no bathing suit with me. It's been ridiculously hot this past few days & I'm hoping to go swimming at least once during this time of crazy heat wave.



Let's hope I make the best of my last few weeks of summer that's left & make it memorable as can be. The goal is to complete my summer bucket list all before the first day of school because I believe that's the last day of summer even though I'm not going to school.

My OBSESSION of the week is definitely El Furniture Warehouse Ottawa; cheap food, nice staff, good vibes & good food, what more does one need.


I don't really have a FAVOURITE TRACK for this week I've just been jamming to anything & everything. My favourite playlist that I will never get sick of is my genius playlist with the song Reason to Love by Our Last Night. It has a good mix of some of my favourite artists & just a good jam.

xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments