swimming, wedding & music

By lamrou - August 03, 2015

Heeeey heeeey it's the last month of summer & almost back to school time. I won't be going back to school till January so I'm not as sad but that means the heat will be gone soon & the chilly fall season will be here soon; gotta do all summer things before it's all over. Anyways fall season means my birthday so it's not to sad & hopefully this year my birthday will be a crazy adventure.

This past week was one of the craziest week ever because of my madre's wedding that took place on Saturday. I was going crazy having people call & summon me left & right all day long. At the end of the day though it was all worth it seeing my mom happy & just dancing on the dance floor with all the people that helped make everything happen & the closet thing to family I have. Everything was beautiful & a great reason to get my hair done, buy a nice pretty dress & dance like no one's watching.

Besides getting ready for the weekend I have been just hanging out & enjoying summer; I went swimming for the first time in a long time. I didn't get to swim long because I had to leave for an emergency but I have bought myself a bikini (i've been bathing suit less for a while) & am ready to hit up the waterparks & go swimming at my friend's or anywhere everyday.

I have been listening a ton of music lately & have a ton of favs for the past couple of weeks. I was shown some & discovered some myself & cannot stop listening to all of them. Our Last Night's new album, Younger Dreams, & Set it Off's album, Duality have been on replay in my car since Warped Tour. Someone showed me August Alsina & his albums are on replay on my phones as well as LAVU. These have been my jams & I don't think I'm going to be getting sick of their voices anytime soon. My FAVOURITE TRACKS for the past few weeks is The Other by LAVU, The Haunting & Why Worry by Set it Off & Home & A World Divided by Our Last Night.

My OBSESSION of the week would have to be my Polaroid Instax Mini 8. I have been wanting to just capture all moments on Polaroid but still have to make sure they are perfect because film is pricey. This summer has been all about polaroids & I hope to have a great collection that represents the summer with all the different pictures & borders.

Anyways that is all for this week & tell me what are your plans for the rest of your summer?



xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments