DVSN

By lamrou - December 14, 2016

I started writing this post as I was heading home from the show because this show was too good that I needed to post about it quick (ps. the show was Dec 13th).


As I head back home from this show on the most uncomfortable late night Greyhound I'm not as annoyed of how I wish I was driving home. You see I just saw DVSN (pronounced division) perform live & I just don't even know how to explain how good it is. Daniel is the voice & Nineteen85 is the producer and together they make DVSN. When you listen to their album, Sept. 5th, it's already amazing to hear the way he sings these songs but when you hear it live; the passion, performance and unedited voice is even better than you would have imagined.

This was my first time seeing them after discovering them a few months ago. I found out they were having a show & plotted to find a day trip just to see this beautiful voice in person; I luckily got all my obligations covered but then my friend wasn't able to make it. Mind you I already bought my ticket to the show & was dedicated to go but now I was debating if I wanted to go alone. What would you have done because I said hell no to missing this show especially since I had my ticket & I've made a pact to not miss things I would die for because I don't have people to come with me. Greatest decision I made because everybody was hitting me up on Snapchat jealous of the show & wishing they came.

He sang every song from Sept. 5th as well as some other songs he wanted to sing like Billie Jean by Michael Jackson & some of Drake's songs. I was trying snapchat & take pictures/videos of every song but was also going in & even had to put my phone down to take in the music & sing along with my hands the way I do. A few of the songs had some kind of music production to it like a mini music video or lyrics that people could sing along to; they were pretty fucking cool.

He opened the show with Try/Effortless, my favourite song & ended it with The Line which is such a deep song with so much emotion which he got so into st the show & my phone disappeared so I could get into it with him hitting those notes oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah. I literally can't explain their music you just need to listen to it. To understand what I mean so check these ones out:













This last picture you see him taking it all in from the year they had & to take in this crazy homecoming show in Toronto.



till next time

xoxo

lamrou





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments