Hello 2017, My Year

By lamrou - January 03, 2017

Happy New Years!!! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend & rang in the new year with great friends/family/people. My weekend started Friday night when I made last minute decision to go to Toronto & see my friend's cultural show & ring in the New Year with them. We started the party Saturday night & didn't stop until Monday night. It was the best way to keep the party going. I barely have pictures but that's a good thing because you know we were having too much fun then to remember to take pictures (there are some but very few).


I hope you started of your New Year with great goals & plans that you can follow through with. I made myself a list of things I for sure want to achieve & if I write it here I'll feel more obligated to actually work towards it (i'm also trying this thing where I follow through with everything).




My list or resolutions if you will are as follows:


  • Fitness Fitness Fitness. I'm signing up to a different studio every month so I can keep it fresh & new every month because I need change to keep things interesting
  • I need to read more & buy more books because my library goals are nowhere where they need to be; picture Beauty & the Beast library #goals
  • Time to get serious about my diet which includes NO ACID (maybe occasional pop but like twice a month) & NO DAIRY (hoollaaa vegan alternatives)
  • Put in work for the things I can easily change such as putting effort so my hair can grow, or saving up so I can go on a shopping spree & get the nice things I want, etc
  • and my last & biggest one is that I'm not gonna wait on people. If i want to do something but no one else does that I will still go & do it. I will live life to the fullest  & do and experience everything that I want to 


Hello 2017, let's see what you got & I'm ready to make you my year!





till next time

xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments