Summer Bucket List

By lamrou - May 22, 2017

So summer is basically here which means I need to get out & start living summer life doing things that are only around in the summer like waterparks & swimming at beaches and outdoor pools; I absolutely love swimming & am like a fish, I can be in the water all day long if I could. Every year I make a list of things I want to do throughout the summer & by the end of the summer I don't know what happened to my list & if I'm lucky i've done at least a couple of them. Nevertheless, those summers are past us & this one is here so here is my list for Summer 2017:



  • Berry Picking at one of the few spots we have around Ottawa (probably Shouldice Berry Farm)
  • Stand Up Paddleboarding - I see people doing it all summer, every summer & there is one by my house that i'd go to (Ottawa SUP)
  • Paint Nite - been dyyyyiiinnnggg to go & paint a masterpiece (Paint Nite)
  • Parliament Hill Yoga -  literally what its called, yoga on he hill infront of the Parliament & it's free (PHY)


  • Calypso Waterpark - because who doesn't wanna go to a waterpark during the summer especially Calypso with their HUGE rides that have an abundance of stairs so like your getting a workout as well (Calypso)
  • a roadtrip to Kingston because it's sooo close & i've never been besides the 10 min break on the rideshare to Toronto 
& because Toronto is my second home

  • a baseball game because i've been dying to go, especially a Blue Jays one & I even have a their hat so I'm like set to go (Toronto Blue Jays)
  • then one of these two beaches & I'm satisfied with my beach day craving (Grand Bend Beach and/or Bruce Peninsula)

Alongside all those things, I have a list of restaurants I would like to take a chance on & check out, i've been stalking them on Instagram for way too long to not even eat there. So Summer 2017, let's be the best summer yet with a ton of adventure & food here in Ottawa as well as in Toronto.


till next time

xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments