Union Street Kitchen Cafe

By lamrou - January 06, 2017

On this #beantrail I stumbled upon this Instagram page of this place that looked so good I needed to check it out ASAP & take nice pretty pictures of my goodies. I went once 2 months ago but had to take one trip back by myself where I spent a few hours there working on some stuff & trying something else.

First time I went, I had a avocado toast with a almond milk latte & let me just say I've been thinking about that avocado toast since I had my first bite.



Just look at how beautiful that avo toast be looking, I need to go back for some more. It literally is a piece of toast with beet hummus, avocado, some cucumber & carrots cut in spirals with, I think spicy mayo drizzled on top, absolutely delicious.

Today I had me pizza & an iced chai tea latte because I was feeling me a cold drink & I know what your all thinking, didn't you say in your last post no more dairy this year and yes you are correct (it was the easiest thing to take cheese off of which I did & I wanted to try something different even though the avo toast was BOMB AF last time).



The pizza was a tomato sauce, arugula & bocconcini cheese which I don't even like anyways but the pizza was good without it (not the level of avo toast good but still good). The iced chai tea latte is my go to drink when I don't really want to try something new or want a cold drink so I was a little disappointed when it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

This cafe is a cute little spot on the corner of Union & Crichton St in a little house so unless you have your eyes peeled for it you'll drive/walk right by it. There are few seating so you gotta make sure you come at the right time especially if your coming to work on some things. They also have quite a few outlets so bring your extension cords just in case you don't get a seat beside it & their wifi is pretty good.

I would totally recommend you to come check it out & get you some sweet Instagram pictures of the food/drink you get because they are totally picture worthy. Not as much vegan/dairy free options but some great looking sandwiches and baked goods for the dairy eaters that I have to contain myself from getting.

Check out their Instagram page @unionstreetkitchencafe & we will see the next place the #beantrail will lead me to. 



till next time

xoxo

lamrou








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments