New Year, Bigger Adventures

By lamrou - January 26, 2017

If you look under my title Lamrou Life it says, concerts, adventures & food but if you check out my blog most of my posts seem to be about food & concerts but has been lacking on the adventures. This year I would like to change that & go on adventures bigger than I have been on & enjoy some great adventures I have been wanting to take; my Pinterest board is getting out of control & I need to stop learning airport codes I'm not flying to.

Last time I went on any big adventures or got a plane was in 2015 when I went to New York City twice & flew on over to the East Coast to see how they get down & 2016 was spent driving to as many cities that were close to me, Buffalo, Syracuse, Montréal, Ausable Chasm, Toronto. This year we need to change it up & fly around to see things & people that i've dreamed about for so long.

I have many places I would like to go this year but there are only 12 months in a year so I will attempt to check out as much as I possibly can. Here are a few places I would like to see this year & things I would like to do in each city.

Portland/Lewiston, Maine

My mom's uncle & his wife live in Lewiston but all the cool things to do are in Portland so i'm thinking of driving down so I can have a car while i'm down there & can check out all the cool things around the state plus an amazing road trip there with many things to see along the way.


I want to eat some good seafood, see all the pretty lighthouses, & hang out in the small towns. Here are some of the things I plan on checking out while I'm there:

Old Orchard Beach
Androscoggin Falls
Good Life Market
Nubble Lighthouse




Iceland has become the travel hotspot as of lately. I was looking into going there last year but changed my mind & as soon as I did it seemed like everyone on my Instagram feed decided that they wanted to go & let me tell you the pictures were enough to get Iceland back on my list of must check out places.


I literally just wanna see all the beautiful things this country has to offer & go with the flow while I'm there. The things I really want to do are:

Blue Lagoon
Silfra Snorkeling Adventure (basically the picture above)
Whale Watching
See the Northern Lights




My friend that I met back when we took Event Management together lives here & has invited me to come out to her city so she can show me around & we can adventure her city like tourists. This country is such a beautiful place & there are so many beautiful places to check out like Dubai but that's another trip on it's own.



I literally have one spot I want to go to & the rest is all in my friend's hands which I fully trust to give me an amazing time.

Sheikh Zayed Mosque


There are so many more places I want to go to on top of these ones but few I will see in this year alone. To find out where I actually end up flying out to you'll just have to check back on my blog to read about my adventures & if you follow me on Instagram you might see live video in my Instastories.

till next time 


xoxo

lamrou




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments