So Worth Loving

By lamrou - January 28, 2017

So Worth Loving is one of my absolute favourite organizations because of what they stand for & if you follow their Instagram page you know they're always preaching self love & worthy messages. I discovered this company a few years ago via Savannah's blog when she was over on Maiedae & promoting this company. I checked them out & loved what they stood for so I followed them on social media. Every time this company appeared on my timeline they put a smile on my face with their post or the message they were passing.

After following them for quite some time, I realized I needed to buy myself something to wear so I could flaunt this message of you are so worth loving. I want to wear it so that other people can notice it & perhaps take the message in for themselves. The shirt I bought has become smaller than I would like it to be on me so I'm on a hunt for something new from them. It also helps that their packaging is pretty awesome (I will try to do a boomerang on my Insta stories opening the package when I get it). Here are the ones I'm looking at purchasing:




I realize I haven't explained much about the company but don't those shirts look comfy & pretty awesome?!


SWL is a brand that promotes self worth and believing that no matter what, you are worth loving. Their vision or motto if you will is: No matter my history, past mistakes, relationship status or career choice, I am Worthy of Loving. Which basically means that people shouldn't decide what kind of love you deserve based on anything that isn't a determinant of your character; love me for who I am because thats what I deserve.

Some days when I'm feeling shitty about life or just not feeling like I'm worthy enough, I like to wear my shirt to give me that confidence boost I may need & make me feel like I'm worth more than I think I am. There are so many youth & individuals struggling with so much in life & being unworthy sometimes is one of those things, so it's nice to have that reminder that you are so worth loving & so much more.

Check out their website & social media pages for more information about them & snag yourself some pretty sweet gear that switches up every now & then. Just remember to love you, love people (that's another one of their sayings).




till next time

xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments