Pure Kitchen

By lamrou - June 28, 2017

For all the people seeking good healthy food, for the vegetarians & vegans, for meatless Mondays or just to feel good after the food you eat, seek greatness in Pure Kitchen where the food is pure & delicious.

Back in 2015, Ottawa was blessed with Pure Kitchen where you could get a healthy, filling meal. The girls who opened the restaurant have been around for a while running the Pure Yoga studios (there are 3 locations in Ottawa, one in Toronto & an online one) & their clothing line Pure Lifestyle Apparel. I found out about them when looking for a yoga studio where I attended for a month; they have a $40 intro month deal and I went on to follow them on all their social media pages. Great thing I did thou because when Pure Kitchen opened, I had to check it out ASAP.




I've been a few times & try to get something different each time so I could see the range of stuff they got & how good it actually is. My favourite appetizer by far has to be the Radical Cauliflower Wings which literally are the bomb dot com. I tell everyone who goes here to have that as a starter; I need to get me some poutine with cashew cheese so I can satisfy my poutine craving.

Radical Cauliflower Wings
Their bowls are just my absolute fav because they are jam packed with so much good shit that your little heart desires. They are the best at helping you customize something you like because nothing sucks more than finding something you like but just wishing a few things were switched out for different things. If you follow their Instagram page, they post specials that they have at either the Elgin or Westboro location such as vegan mac & cheese or a vegan Big Mac wannabe; the two specials I missed & regretted because they looked sooooo good. If you aren't convinced to check it out, here are some photos of some things that I have had the few times I have been there.

Mystical Bowl with Falafel 

Liberty Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap

Bohemian Smoothie *purple one*

The staff are pretty chill & I absolutely love their shirts because it has the funniest health related puns on the backs. Everytime I'm there, I try to read their shirts to find a pun I haven't seen before; it's so lame it's funny (those are my favourite types of puns).

So go fill your bellies with some great, healthy, vegetarian food & come back to tell me how much you loved it & what you tried off the menu that was good.


till next time


xoxo

lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments