Starbucks Coffee Company

By lamrou - June 08, 2017

This bean-trail and many more other ones, seem to keep leading me back to the holy grail of coffee: Starbucks. Without a doubt it doesn’t seem to fail me & if the new thing I try isn’t my cup of tea, then the nice baristas will usually remake something else for me. Starbucks has been & will be my backup coffee shop that I go to when I don’t really wanna try something new or when I am in need of some dependable WiFi & a place I know well (no matter which Starbucks location I am in, I am comfortable & can order with ease compared to a coffee shop I’ve never been to & don’t know the menu).




Starbucks Rewards also make going to Starbucks more worth it because they get you free drinks & food items which is nice when you're broke but you have money on your card or have a free reward. They send you some pretty sweet deals such as half off frappucino days run from like 3-5pm, but if your a gold member you can still get your frap half off after 5pm, gold members usually get an extra hour so no need to rush to Starbucks after work.

For all those people who asked me why I always go to Starbucks, it's for these rewards, they're free & amazing WiFi that's not slow, their abundance of locations, the fact that they have a bunch of outlets in every location, the free in-store refills, the fact that they have SOY & ALMOND MILK because I live a dairy-free world & so many more things. 

When you first sign up for the Starbucks Rewards, you get a free reward which you can use to get yourself any food or drink no matter how much it costs a.k.a get the ones that you usually wouldn’t usually get, treat yourself. When you sign up and start using your Starbucks card, you are in the Green Level. You stay in that Level until you collect 300 stars in a year. Once you collect 300 stars, you become a Gold member which you stay in every year that you get 300 stars in a 12 month period. That may seem hard, but you get 2 stars for every $1 spent & the average drink at Starbucks is about $5 which is 10 stars. Imagine that every day for those coffee addicts, you got 300 stars in no time & keep your gold status. 

In the Green Level, you get:

* free birthday food or drink
* free refills on brewed coffee & tea in store
* member - only events & exclusives to you
* special offers over email & in the app


In the Gold Level, you get everything in the Green Level as well as:

* free drink or food every time you get 125 stars
* monthly double star days 
&
* a personalized gold card (it has your name on it :D)


Next time you receive a Starbucks gift card & are wondering what you do with it when you finish the amount that was loaded on it, register it and benefit from all the good you can be receiving with it. Also, if you already are attending Starbucks on about a daily basis or go at least once or twice a week, you are missing out on free drinks & sweet deals.

Some of my favourite drinks from Starbucks are as follows:




Le Peach Frappucino


Iced Soy Vanilla Chai Tea Latter

Pumpkin Spice Lattee



till next time


xoxo

lamrou




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments