Spring / June Reflection

By lamrou - July 09, 2018

Well it's been a while since I've done a reflection so I may do a recap of the spring aka March, April & May in this post as well. So I have been going through motivated & then super unmotivated days which makes it hard to stay on track of all the things I need to do so I realized the best time for me to get shit done is when I am camped out at coffee shop or when I'm at home & feeling like I can conquer the world, after I eat of course. Camping out at coffee shops are great to because then I get to explore all the cool coffee shops we have in the city of Ottawa & can I say there as some pretty dope ones. So let's do a quick recap of the past months before we jump into June.


March:



It was a pretty chill but busy month working, hitting up coffee shops, eating good food & an amazing concert. I got to go to a hockey game with work which is always a good time if only the senators had won it woulda been amazing it was a pretty close game though. I got to check out the opening of my fav new gym & he had a week of free classes so you know I was there getting my ass kicked but enjoying that gym burn. I however lost my Tiffany necklace after one of the classes, I wonder if it fell out of my pockets; it was super heartbreaking considering I got it my first time in NYC 3 years ago & the first store but I shall get a replacement soon. I also got introduced to Don Broco when I went to the Our Last Night concert (you can read the post here) & I feel in LOVE. They are amazing & I've been listening to them non-stop since & I get to see them this month at Warped & I'm AMPED. I also got to see the butterfly exhibit where I had fun with the butterflies; it was a cool experience. I cannot forget the amazing meal I had at Mati & been tryina plan my next trip back there which shall be soon & they even got a patio for summer too woo.



 






April:

I went to see Daughtry & it was the highlight of the month; there is a whole post about it here if you wanna read about it. Also the big thing of April was the ice storm that went down on the 16th & 17th & then it was sunny & t-shirt weather on the 22nd; global warming or what? After that I think winter was officially over & then the warmer spring days started up. I got back into reading full force & started to do reading lists for the books I plan to tackle each month. 














May:



This month was just filled with a bunch of chill times & hibernating because I was fasting for Ramadan & it was pretty crazy cause I had about zero energy, I would just work, sleep & read everyday. I did however get to check out the Tulip Festival which was so pretty & we were lucky because we went on the more dead day so it wasn't so packed with people.










June:



& finally June. I got to go to City of Om which was pretty cool since I missed it last year but got to go in it's first year, the post about it is here. I discovered a new author, John Grisham, who I'm in love with & can't wait to read more of his books. I got these yellow vans that I was on the hunt for 3 weeks since they were sold out of my size everytime I went into the store or checked online. I also finally got back to working out after a few months off, I was attending the Dailey Method for 2 weeks. It was amazing & the recap post is coming for it though so you guys can read about it but I can say I'll be back & barre is amazing. June was also the end of Ramadan which meant Eid which is our big holiday after we have done fasting for 30 days & it's pretty great. I didn't have much plans for it but I went out for tacos at El Camino with my friend & then checked out Glow Fair after getting my hair done. I went back to Glow Fair the next day too. I also started doing a face routine which has been a lot of work considering I never did anything before but that will be a whole post in itself too. Besides all that I tried a bunch of new restaurants & so happy I did because they were AH-MAZING & I will def be going back to them all.







That's pretty much my recaps & the will be coming every month from now on as well as by seasons to recap summer, fall & the first half of winter. My goals for the rest of summer is to keep at my workouts with not too much break in between switching  studios, go out & enjoy summer doing the things I talked about in my bucket list & become a pro budgeter and saver because I think it's about time ahaha.

Also I can't forget to give you guys a list of new music I've been listening to & since it's been a while I have quite a lot. So a lot of people dropped new albums & new songs have come out. Here's my list:

Albums
Songs





till next time


xoxo 


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments