Summer Bucket List

By lamrou - July 03, 2018

So as soon as the summer solstice happened aka first day of summer on June 21st, it came full force with temperatures as high as 38°C. It has been pretty hot the past week & the upcoming forecast is looking like there shall be quite a few heat warnings; Ottawa has been on both ends of the wild weather spectrum this year with - 40°C in the winter & now almost 40°C in the summers. Nevertheless, hot summer days call for a ton of pool days & cold showers. Plus so many things I have planned that I can actually do because it's not deadly cold to be outside. My summer bucket list is out of control long so I'm going to just keep it to the things I know I will make happen & some things I'd like to do. Here is my list:




rent paddleboards & do some SUP (stand up paddle boarding)

watch Shawn Mendes at Bluesfest which im sooooo excited for woooo

watch the final Vans Warped Tour & try not to cry once it's over

get a season pass so I can make multiple trips to Calypso Waterpark

go to all the free yoga class at Parliament Hill, Ottawa Art Gallery & Lansdowne Park

check out as many used book stores as I can get to

do some berry picking at Shouldice Berry Farm

check out one of the many fairs (Navan Fair, Capital Fair, Richmond Fair)

go to a baseball game

visit one of the few Farmer's Markets in the city

eat on patios & rooftop patios

take a bunch of polaroids &

go on a trip somewhere




Here is to making this a pretty fun & memorable summer. I shall be posting these adventures on my Instagram of course & I'll do a summer recap with pictures of all the things I actually made happen. So it's time to enjoy this heat we've been begging for those freezing winter days & when winter just didn't want to end in April.




till next time


xoxo


lamrou

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments